- The board comprises one executive and five non-executive directors (total six).
- The board is committed to first-class corporate governance in terms of the Companies Act No 71 of 2008; listing requirements when appropriate; the MPRDA and the relevant section of the King III guidelines.
- Many board members have extensive experience as directors of international mining and investment companies.
- The board committees, which meet at least quarterly are:
- Audit – Kutlwano Motlhabane, Lael Bethlehem.
- Remuneration – Brian Gilbertson, Lael Bethlehem, Arne Frandsen, Kgosi Pilane.
- Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality, Compliance – Keith Liddell, Kgosi Pilane.
- The credentials of all directors are tabled in the 'Leadership' tab of this website.
Download: 2019 signed Ethics Policy